Royal United Mortgage LLC is licensed in the following states:
- Alabama license # 20670, issued by the Alabama State Banking Department
- Arizona Mortgage Banker License #0940800, issued by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions, Schaumburg, IL branch license #0940800
- Arkansas Mortgage Banker License – Headquarter office license #109959 – Austin, TX branch license #109961
- California license # 603G647, issued by the California Department of Corporations n/k/a Department of Business Oversight
- Colorado – Mortgage Company Registration
- Florida license #MLD666, issued by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation
- Idaho Mortgage Broker/Lender License #MBL-9511, issued by the Idaho Department of Finance
- Illinois – Mortgage Banking License Number: MB.6760657, Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation(IDFPR)- Division of Banking,122 South Michigan Avenue, Suite 1900, Chicago, Illinois 60603, (312)-793-3000, www.idfpr.com
- Indiana license # 10876, issued by the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions
- Iowa – Mortgage Banking Licensee #2015-0010, issued by the Iowa Division of Banking.
- Kansas License – Kansas Mortgage Company License #MC.0001461
- Kentucky license # MC72595, Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions
- Louisiana license – Louisiana Residential Mortgage Lending License #13390
- Maine Supervised Lender License #13390, issued by the Maine Bureau of Consumer Credit
- Maryland License #22557 – Maryland Mortgage Lender License
- Michigan license #FL0018357, issued by the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
For Notice to Inquirers and Loan Applicants, CLICK HERE.
- Minnesota License #MN-MO-13390 – Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator License
- Mississippi license – Mississippi Mortgage Lending License #13390
- Missouri, license #11-1824 issued by the Missouri Division of Finance
- New Jersey Residential Mortgage Lenders License, issued by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
- New Mexico Mortgage Loan Company License, issued by the New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department
- New York — Mortgage Banker License – #B500991 issued by the Department of Financial Services
- North Carolina License – North Carolina Mortgage Lender License # L-163644
- Ohio license # SM.501768.000, MBMB 850207.000, MBMB 850207.001, MBMB 850207.002, MBMB 850207.003, issued by Ohio Division of Financial Institutions, Consumer Finance
- Oklahoma license # ML011033, issued by Oklahoma Department of Consumer Credit
- Oregon Mortgage Lending License #ML-5668, issued by the Oregon Division of Financial Regulation
- Pennsylvania license # 32842, issued by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking
- South Carolina License #MLS – 13390 – Mortgage Lender/ Servicer License
- Tennessee license #109107, issued by the Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions
- Texas, issued by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending.
For Texas disclosures, CLICK HERE for applicant complaint information, CLICK HERE.
- Virginia license # MC 5283, issued by the Commonwealth of Virginia, State Corporation Commission, Bureau of Financial Institutions
- Washington — Washington Consumer Loan Company License, Home Office: CL-13390, Schaumburg Branch: CL-365937, Austin Branch: CL-1269583, Issued by the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions
- Wisconsin — Home Office: 13390BA, Schaumburg Office: 385937BA, WI Branch Office: 121366BA