Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas: Part 2
The Elf on the Shelf is a new family holiday tradition that has become well loved by all. Kids love the fun surprises that await them each day, and parents love Santa’s spy reminding little ones to stay on their best behavior.
If you’re looking for some elvish inspiration, then look no further. We’ve scoured the internet and collected the very best Elf on the Shelf ideas!
- Having a Movie Night: Your elf stayed up way past his bedtime watching movies. Set him up with the remote and some popcorn for some silly fun!
- Funny Family Photo: How long will it take your kids to notice your elf has turned the family into Rudolph? They’ll spend a while searching for this one!
- Doing Chores: Do your kids need a little reminder to clean up after themselves? Maybe their elf can show them how it’s done!
- Elf Yoga: We love to encourage kids to get active, so have your elf show them some yoga poses. Now the kids, your elf, and Mommy can all follow along with a yoga flow.
- Eating Dog Treats: It looks like your elf has a bigger sweet tooth than the kids… He couldn’t kick his craving and tried to eat dog cookies!
- Using Dad’s Shaving Cream: A little boy wants to be just like his dad… and so does your elf! Your little ones will wake up to see him starting his day off the way Dad does.
- Performing on ‘The Voice’: Who knew your elf had such a talent for singing? All of the judges will want him to be on their team!
- Harry Potter Elf: Have you been reading these beloved books to your kids? Encourage them to read and have some fun with your high-flying elf.
- Connecting Four: This is a simple elf idea! Grab another toy and your set of Connect Four for a last minute, easy cleanup elf setup!
- Swinging: You can easily make this swing with some string and a toilet paper roll. Hang it right in front of your kids’ bedrooms or above the kitchen table.
It doesn’t matter if you use any of these ideas for your Elf. It just matters that you have as much fun as your kids during this magical time of year.