If you are a Royal United Mortgage LLC customer, please see our Consumer Privacy Notice, which provides a comprehensive explanation of how we collect, use, and share personal information and your options for limiting the use and sharing of your information as our customer.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
- How information is collected through our “Website”;
- How we use and with whom we share this information;
- The options you can make about how we collect, use and share your information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR “WEBSITE”
Royal United Mortgage LLC collects information from “Website” visitors and also obtains information from affiliated third-party service providers in the course of providing our mortgage and loan origination services (our “Services”). The information collected through our “Website” includes:
- Personal and Loan-related Information. You may provide us information about you, which may include personal information and information relating to or necessary for the origination, processing, or completion of financial transactions, including the issuance of loans.
- Device and Usage Information. Like most online services, our “Website” collects standard technical, non-personal information when you use it, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service providers (ISPs), the pages and content you view or interact with on our “Website”, the information you search for, and the dates and times that you visit our “Website”.
- Cookies and Other Technologies. Our “Website” collects certain information through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use session cookies, persistent cookies, and other tracking technologies to better understand how you interact with our “Website”, to monitor usage by our users and web traffic routing on our services, and to improve and personalize our “Website”. Many Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You may be able to instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies from the “Website”s you visit. Google provides some additional privacy options relating to Google analytics, described at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. We do not respond to “do not track” browser signals currently. We may also use web beacons, which are transparent graphic images on a webpage or within the body of one of our marketing emails, to allow us to measure visitor actions and assess the effectiveness of our email marketing campaigns. For example, we use web beacons in our email marketing to track instances where a user clicks through a link in the email.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We and service providers working on our behalf use information collected on our “Website” in a variety of ways intended to provide our “Website” and Services and to operate our business, including the following:
- To Provide our Services. We may use the information that we collect (i) to operate, maintain, enhance and provide our “Website” and our Services, (ii) to provide other services and information that you request, and (iii) to provide customer support to you and other parties.
- To Improve, Analyze, and Personalize our “Website” and Services. We may use the information that we collect to understand and analyze usage trends and preferences; to monitor and analyze the effectiveness of our “Website” and Services; to improve our “Website” and Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality; and to personalize our “Website” and Services, or providing customized content and information.
- To Contact You. We may use your email address or other information we collect to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service or to send communications, including marketing or promotional communications, relating to our “Website” and Services. Generally, you can opt-out of receiving promotional communications as described below.
- Aggregate Data. We may aggregate data collected through our “Website” and use it for purposes such as creating and sharing reports about the use of our products and services, including users’ interests, usage patterns, and trends.
- Advertising. We may use non-identifiable information that you provide or that we collect to improve or tailor the effectiveness of advertising on our “Website” and to provide advertisements and other content that is tailored to you.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share, transfer, or disclose your information if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- Third-Party Service Providers. We work with third-party service providers to provide services including loan or transaction processing or administration; “Website” hosting and other similar services, development and maintenance; advertising and marketing services; and other services related to our “Website” and Services for us. These third parties may have access to or process your information as part of providing those services for us. Generally, we limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information. These service providers are not permitted to use the information we share that might identify you for any purpose other than to provide services to Royal United Mortgage LLC or you.
- In Aggregate Form. We may make certain aggregated non-personal information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, usage patterns, and borrowing and loan origination trends.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection of Our Rights. We may disclose your information (including your personal information) to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies, and terms of service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of our “Website” or Services, (d) to protect the property, rights, and safety of Royal United Mortgage LLC, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities, (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or (f) to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK POLICY
Royal United Mortgage LLC currently does not track our customer’s personal information over time and across third-party websites, and therefore this requirement does not apply to us. California law requires disclosure of third parties that have content or services on our sites such as a social feature, analytics service, or an advertising network partner, may obtain information about your browsing or usage habits, but this information does not include personal information. We do not knowingly authorize third parties to collect any personal information from our site(s) unless you directly provide it to us, and we provide it to them with your consent to originate or complete a mortgage transaction.
OUR POLICY CONCERNING CHILDREN
Our “Website” is not directed to children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 through our “Website”. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information through our “Website”, we will take steps to delete such information.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF LINKED SITES AND ADVERTISERS
Our “Website” may contain links to other sites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. If you have any questions about how these other sites use your information, you should contact them directly.
Royal United Mortgage LLC has certain measures in place to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information gathered through the “Website”, and to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of such information. While we take measures to protect your personal information against security breaches and unauthorized access, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will be effective all of the time against all security threats.
Royal United Mortgage LLC
7999 Knue Rd, Ste 300, Indianapolis, IN 46250