Terms of Service
Royal United Mortgage LLC and its providers may choose to electronically deliver all information related to its services and your requests. Royal United Mortgage LLC and its providers’ electronic communications to you may transmit or convey information about action taken on your request, portions of your request that may be incomplete or require additional explanation, any notices required under applicable law, which may include any Federal Truth-in-Lending disclosures, State disclosures, other terms, conditions and documents, and the privacy policies Royal United Mortgage LLC and its providers.
You agree to receive all current and future notices, disclosures, communications and information, and to do business electronically with Royal United Mortgage LLC and its providers. This means that L Royal United Mortgage LLC and its providers may communicate with you by sending a message to the email address you provided or at another address that may be associated with you that we receive from Royal United Mortgage LLC and its providers. You agree that you meet the below technical requirements and are able to access and retain copies of notices and information sent or made available electronically.
Industry standards for US Short Code Terms of Service
SMS Program: Royal United
1. This program will send messages to users who register online to find a potential home lender
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time—just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance or get help directly at [email protected] or 855-296-4082.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive a limited number of messages sent at recurring intervals. If you have any questions about your text or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
To access and retain information and notices we send or make available to you electronically, you will need:
- Browser Requirements. We are continually upgrading our online services to provide you with the most valuable and secure online access. As we add new features and enhancements to our service, there are certain browser versions and operating systems that do not support these changes. The minimum encryption requirement is 128-bit encrypted browsers.
|Desktop Browser||Website||Supported Version(s)|
|Google® Chrome™||http://google.com/chrome||81.x or Higher|
|Microsoft® Edge||https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge||81.x or Higher|
|Microsoft® Internet Explorer||https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4230784/internet-explorer-help||81.x or Higher|
|Mozilla Firefox||http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/||72 or Higher|
- PDF Requirements. Adobe Reader (Version 4.05 or later) is required to access documents being provided to you in PDF format. Download Adobe Reader for free.
- Important PDF Reminder: For Mac users: If you access a PDF document from a Mac, the PDF may be automatically copied to its desktop or to an easily accessible download folder. For PC users: If you access a PDF document from a PC the PDF may remain among its cached files.
- Hardware and Operating System Requirements. Please consult with your browser vendor and Adobe regarding the minimum hardware and operating system requirements that apply to the software versions you are currently using or wish to install.